Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prince William and Kate Carved with Banana

Ukiran Pangeran William dan Kate Middleton dari Pisang/Orange
Carving Prince William and Kate Middleton from Bananas

Euphoria marriage between Prince William and Kate Middleton makes an inspiration for Keisuke Yamada, he made a special gift for his second marriage.

Japanese national men make a carving his future wife of Prince William and Kate Middleton using banana media.

Keisuke spent about half an hour to make a Will and Kate's face carved with a spoon and a toothpick.

The 23-year-old youth day-to-day is an electrician, his efforts to make carvings using a medium banana is a new challenge for him.

"I feel this is a strange and carved with a face like a ghost, but I really tried to capture the features of the prince and his future wife. This is an exciting challenge," Yamada said, as reported by Orange, on Thursday (28 / 4 / 2011).

"I hope they will be flattered by my tribute to them this, and I hope their marriage will be very happy," he added.

Although he is proud of the job, but he knew his work would not be long published to the public.

"I always eat the banana after I photographed them," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment