Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Messi leak His Success Secrets

Lionel Messi as the player passed Shakhtar Donestk
DONESTK - What is the secret of success Lionel Messi up to become a famous player like now? The answer is simple. He was just trying to play like a little kid, and always tried to avoid injury.

According to her career, at the young age Messi has shown great talent in playing ball. Bomber big at the Academy of Barcelona, La Masia is explained not have altered the form of the game for years. In fact, Massey said he did not have a special trick when orders yet on the gridiron

"I hope to never get injured and I did everything according to my instincts. I just play like a kid, "said Messi in an interview at the Goal, on Wednesday (04/13/2011).

"I always think about myself. You must remember, football games to have fun and you play to it. I do not plan and anticipate my game, "Messi I have no idea exactly what he was doing when entering the field.

And Messi returned to contribute the amount of time Shakthar Donestk to face Barcelona in the Champions League quarterfinals when he scored a single goal to make sure El-Barca move towards semi-finals of a competition between Europe's elite clubs this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment